[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Monday venues AP/IB; Proctor needed Thursday pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun May 6 21:01:15 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. Monday morning proctors (names below) should meet me (Janet) in front of
the Jacket Gym.  Afternoon proctors should meet me at the Front Desk in the
Admin Building.  I will post the venues tomorrow afternoon on the etree for
Tuesday-Friday.

2. We need one more proctor on Thursday, May 10 afternoon, 11:45 a.m. IB
Env. Sys.  If you can help, please let me know.

3. Monday proctors:

4. Monday, May 7:      morning 7:30 a.m. AP Chemistry REPORT TO JACKET GYM

                                                LIna Lamirande

                                                Austine Warren

                                                Jean Sachirico

                                                Jim Clara

                                                Yatiel Owens

                                                Francesca Verdier

                                                Betsy Bigelow-Teller

                                    Morning 7:30 a.m. AP Environmental
Science REPORT TO JACKET GYM

                                                Judy Bliss

                                                Susan Wolf

                                                Thea Daniels

                                                Lucinda Sikes

                                    Afternoon , 11:30 a.m. AP Chemistry ET
REPORT TO  FRONT DESK

                                                Rachel Penn

                                    Afternoon 11:45 a.m.  IB Math HL REPORT
TO FRONT DESK

                                                Allison Kidder

                                                Cliff Stevens

                                                Julie Wakelee-Lynch

                                                Audrey Jaffe

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To