[BHS Etree] EVENT: BHS Band & Orchestra Spring Concert 2012 Videos

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 25 12:00:00 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan at 510-644-6320 or 510-472-3811 (cell)

The BHS Band & Orchestra Spring Concert 2012 videos are now on-line for your enjoyment, on YouTube and Vimeo.

I apologize that all five videos are not yet on Vimeo. So much has been happening that I have already exceeded my weekly limit of 5 gigabytes of space! They will appear on Sunday Night.

On YouTube: BHS Band & Orchestra Spring Concert 2012

1st Period Band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQAdghyNkI

Zero Period Band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HrDTn2En80

Combined: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlO1FAeBYhY

Dougherty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj37xK8KUw4

Wells: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzZqwWSykAw

On Vimeo: BHS Band & Orchestra Spring Concert 2012
1st Period Band: http://vimeo.com/40913488
Zero Period Band:
Combined: https://vimeo.com/40845565
Dougherty: http://vimeo.com/40919177