[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: THIRD call for AP/IB proctors

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 23 16:51:46 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

The AP/IB exams start in a little over a week.  There are still  31 proctoring spots which must be filled if our exams are to meet the official criteria for adequate supervision. Proctoring is not a difficult job—there are paid administrators in each testing venue—but, it is a necessary one.  If your child is taking one of the AP or IB exams, please proctor another exam. Together, we can pull this off!  Below are the current needs. I do not have the exact times or locations now but, for proctors,  the morning exams start between 7:15 and 7:45; the afternoon exams start at 11:45.  Proctors should plan on working all morning or all afternoon.

1. Monday, May 7:   	afternoon IB Math HL (ONE MORE NEEDED)

2. Wednesday, May 9:  	afternoon IB English HL and SL (TWO MORE needed)

3. Thursday, May 10:   	afternoon IB Physics (1 proctor)

4. Friday, May 11:     	 morning AP US History (one more needed)

                                      	morning IB Physics HL (1 proctor)

                                    	morning IB Env. Sys. (one more needed)

5. Monday, May 14:  	morning AP Biology (TWO more needed)

                                    	morning IB History HL (TWO MORE proctors)

                                    	afternoon IB Mandarin (1NEEDED proctor)

6. Tuesday, May 15:   	morning AP US Government (TWO MORE NEEDED proctors)

                                 	afternoon IB Economics SL (TWO MORE proctors)

7. Wed, May 16:      	morning AP English Lang. and Comp. (FIVE MORE NEEDED )

                                	morning IB Economics SL (TWO MORE NEEDED)

                                  	morning IB Latin HL (1MORE NEEDED proctor)

                                    	afternoon AP Statistics (ONE MORE NEEDED)

8.Thursday, May 17:	morning AP Macroeconomics (THREE MORE NEEDED proctors)

					morning AP World History (1 NEEDED proctor)

9. Tuesday, May 22:	morning IB French HL and SL (2 NEEDED proctors)

Please let me know what and times and tests you can proctor by contacting me

at jhuseby at pacbell.net

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers
Berkeley High School