[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Construction News and Action Alert 4/25 (Wed.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 23 16:50:54 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, contact Richard Boyden rboyden87 at gmail.com

To Parents of Berkeley High Student Athletes and the BHS Community:

the lastest issue of Sports Construction News is

http://www.berkeleyhighathletics.org/sites/default/files/BHS%20Sports%20Construction%20News%206-1.pdf

Updates on
• Temporary Weight Room
• New strength equipment for gym replacement building to open in 2014
• Derby Field,  and

We are asking parents and supporters of BHS sports to come to the school board this Wednesday night April 25 at 7:30 pm to request that laundry facillities be restored to construction plans for the replacement gym building.  Since teams' uniform laundry service was eliminated by Prop 13 decades ago, our coaches have washed uniforms in the Old Gym. This may sound trivial, but some large programs cannot function with out.  Come out and support our students.

Richard Boyden, parent

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.