[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Mens Lacrosse: Volunteers Needed Videotaping at All Games NOW

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 27 11:11:40 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, please contact BHS Mens LAX,  bhslaxemail at gmail.com

BHS LAX vs. Bishop O'Dowd Tuesday, 3-27 at Berkeley High!
Come out and support the Team!  GO JACKETS!

JV plays at  5:30pm and VARSITY at 7:00pm

CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS  - WE NEED YOU NOW!
Volunteers are needed to videotape/record all games (home & away!)  COACHES NEED THESE AS TRAINING TOOLS FOR THE TEAM!   WE NEED YOU NOW!  This is a critical role!   Please email Head Coach, chris.may at gmail.com or bebe.bertolet at gmail.com

WE also NEED VOLUNTEERS TO PHOTOGRAPH THE GAMES AND PRACTICES SO WE HAVE PHOTOS FOR THE TEAM BANQUET IN JUNE!  Last year, we had lots of wonderful photos! Please plan on coming and taking pictures.  We try and get photos of all the players.

LAST CHANCE TO ORDER GEAR BAGS -- Please visit the website
and order now!

IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP ON THE BERKELEY HIGH
MENS LACROSSE WEBSITE - Do so now to get
ALERTS and Information on games, carpools and more.
www.bhsmenslax.com

GO JACKETS!

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.