[BHS Etree] BUSD/SPORTS: BHS Girls Win 11th NorCal Title, Play for State Crown Mar. 24 (Sat.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Mar 18 23:18:25 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan
markcoplan at berkeley.net

Berkeley (29-2) trounced Kennedy of Sacramento 56-38 Saturday night to
secure its 11th appearance in the Div. 1 state championship game.

Arizona State-bound Elisha Davis made four three-pointers and scored 17
points, and Desire Finnie and Rachel Howard added 13 points each.

The winner plays the Division I SoCal winner Mater Dei in the State
Championship game this Saturday, March 24. Come out and support your Lady
Jackets! The stadium is located at One Sports Parkway, Sacramento, near the
intersection of Interstate 5 and Del Paso Road. Advance tickets may be
purchased at Power Balance Pavilion Box Office or at www.ticketmaster.com
<http://www.ticketmaster.com/> . Tickets are $16 general admission, $10
seniors, students, and children. There is a parking fee of $12.

Check out my top 100 photos of the game and awards on Flickr.com:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157629616665041/

Read more at:
http://www.mercurynews.com/high-school-sports/ci_20199817/berkeley-high-girl
s-repeat-norcal-champions