[BHS Etree] THANK YOU/PHOTOS: BHS Live Afterglow

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Mar 11 17:14:40 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jennifer Burroughs,
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net

What a wonderful event!  Thanks to all who attended BHS Live! 2012 and
thanks especially to the many, many very hardworking volunteers who made it
happen through heroic squeezing of limes, baking fritatas, predictable but
harrowing IT suffering, hanging lights, mopping floors, herding the Berkeley
cats (no offense crowd!).  Best ever, we think.  It always takes a few weeks
to sort out the dollars, but we will announce the earnings for the school
when we know.

Some found items: a black North Face jacket with gloves in the pocket, a
triangular silver earring with a gaelic like pattern.  If these are yours,
please contact Jenny Burroughs, jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net

Please check out these photos on Flickr from our tireless school district
photographer, Mark Coplan:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157629558749335/

-- The Berkeley High School Development Group

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To