[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Additional Course Selection Information Sessions

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Mar 10 11:39:50 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
<mailto:janethuseby at berkeley.net> janethuseby at berkeley.net

In addition to the information sessions for AP/IB courses that have been
taking place this week, please note the following information sessions next
week for course and learning community selection:

AP/IB Music Theory: Friday, March 16th, lunchtime, in A201 with Ms. Karen
Wells

IB Economics:  Monday, March 12, lunchtime, in C125

AMP Small Learning Community: Berkeley High would like to invite you to hear
about our newest learning community and the opportunities available to your
student in our new Academy of Medicine and Public Service.  Students
entering their sophomore or junior year interested in careers in health or
public service are invited to contact Rosa Guzman for a one-on-one
information session.  Ms. Guzman is in H207, and can be reached at
<mailto:rosaguzman at berkeley.net> rosaguzman at berkeley.net or by leaving
contact information at 644-4587.

Below are AP/IB sessions that have already been held, but information may
still be available by visiting the following classrooms at lunchtime:

AP/IB Chemistry in G215, Mr. Glimme

AP Biology in G301, Ms. Haber

IB Biology in G306, Mr. Pleskac

AP Environmental Science in G207, Ms. Trimlett

IB Environmental Systems in G212, Mr. Singh or Mr. Wolkenfeld

AP/IB Physics in G217, Mr. Salser

IB Visual Arts, Room A104, Ms. D'Adamo

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To