[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Exit Exam Mar. 13-14 + 2nd call for AP test signups

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 7 21:26:50 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. Next week on Tuesday and Wednesday,  BHS will hold the Exit Exam for
sophomores who missed the test in February and juniors and seniors who have
yet to pass one or more sections of the two-part exam required for
California state diploma.  We need two parent volunteers to help check in (8
a.m. to 9 a.m) and one to help monitor from 9 a.m. to noon on both days.  If
you can help, please let Janet know at jhusby at pacbell.net

2. We still need parent volunteers who can help collect money for the AP
exams next week at lunch (11:30 to 12:15) and after school from 3:30 to 4.
We need help every slot Monday through Friday (March 12-16) Please let me
know if you can help jhuseby at pacbell.net. Thank you!

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To