[BHS Etree] CAS: Parent Meeting - Thursday 6p.m.

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Mar 5 22:07:50 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sally sowko at sbcglobal.net or
Julie gordonscapes at gmail.com

Dear All CAS Parents,

Please come to this Thursday's CAS Parent Committee meeting!

When: 6:00-7:30 p.m. Thursday March 8th

Where: 3035 Deakin St. (a block below Telegraph, south of Ashby)

Several CAS teachers will be there as well as former CAS parent Claudia
Wilken, who will give us some historical perspective on how CAS parent
committees have worked to support CAS in the past. We will discuss ways in
which we can all come together to support our school. Light Dinner provided;
please contact us (see below) to let us know if you'd like to bring food or
drinks.

See you there!

Questions? Contact Sally sowko at sbcglobal.net or Julie gordonscapes at gmail.com

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To