[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2ND CALL for Advanced Placement sign up help March 8 through 16

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Mar 4 21:36:54 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

We need two volunteers from 3:30 to 4 p.m. to help with Advanced Placement (AP) signups Thursday and Friday (March 8 and 9. The following week March 12-16 we need two volunteers at lunch (11:30 to 12:15 AND and every afternoon March 12 – 16.  If you can help, please let Janet Huseby know at jhuseby at pacbell.net.  Below is the information on the AP tests which we posted last week.

Signups for the Advanced Placement (AP) exams will take place March 5 -9 and  March 12- 16 at lunch and after school in the Donahue Gym ticket office.   The AP exams will take place the first two weeks of May. The cost for the first two AP exams is $100 each. Any additional tests are $87 each.  Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch will be charged $15 each test. The Berkeley High School Development Group has some scholarship money for students who do not qualify for the free and reduced lunch fee.  Students interested in the BHSDG scholarships should consult the back of the registration sheet distributed by their AP teacher.  If they have not received this registration sheet, or lost it, please have them ask their teacher for an additional copy.

Checks and money orders should be made out to Berkeley High School. Students must also turn in an AP Registration form (available from their AP teacher) when they signup.  If a student wishes to take an AP exam but is not enrolled in that AP course, forms are available from Benette Williams in C106 or at the ticket window.

Janet Huseby
Outreach and Volunteers
Berkeley High School

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.