[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEER - BHS Development Group Outreach March 5 (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 1 13:53:46 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jenny Burroughs, jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano, rluevano at pacbell.net

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is an all-volunteer, nonprofit 501 (c)(3) group made up of BHS parents, and is the primary fundraising group for the high school.  BHS needs the money we raise to help the school continue to improve despite the funding cuts.

And now, BHSDG needs your help!  Many parents of juniors who have been involved for years will be leaving soon, and we need new parents to join our board. The BHSDG is a working board - all board members take on different jobs to help the organization run.

We have representation from all of the small schools and programs at BHS - we will be looking for a parent to be a representative from AHA for  2012 - 2013.

We also have an immediate need for a volunteer to take over our Giftworks database and manage all of our acknowledgement letters to donors.  This job is done entirely in your own home, and in whatever time frame works for the volunteer.

We welcome you to attend our next meeting Monday, March 5, 7:00-9:00 pm in the BHS Library to check us out!

Contact Jenny Burroughs, if you have questions at
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano at rluevano at pacbell.net.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.