[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Advisory this Friday

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 29 21:09:31 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Susannah Bell susannahbell at berkeley.net

Dear Parents,

This Friday is our sixth advisory meeting of the year. Students in grades 9-11 will be receiving a copy of the course catalog and their transcripts in preparation for course selection. Families can view a copy of the course catalog at Berkeleyschools.net.

Advisors will be discussing new course offerings with students and reviewing the timeline for course selection. Throughout March, counselors will be working with students to gather course requests and a copy of the requests will be sent out in mid April.  The deadline for students to submit changes is in late April.  Seniors will be reviewing financial aid and scholarship information.

Please take some time to discuss this week's advisory topic with your child.  Also, we appreciate your feedback!  If you have any questions or comments about advisory, please contact susannahbell at berkeley.net

Thank you,

Pasquale Scuderi
BHS Principal

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.