[BHS Etree] AC - Memoirs by Mr. Bye's AC Seniors

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 29 16:55:04 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact David Bye davidbye at berkeley.net

BHS Students and Families:

          In my last year at BHS, I am proud to announce the online publication of short stories crafted by talented and diverse students in the course I designed and have taught for eight years, Reading and Writing the Short Story.  The creativity and hard work these engaging seniors have brought to my classroom have kept me motivated the last year of my career.  I am proud to be in the Class of 2012 with my seniors!  Ensconce yourself in a comfortable chair and click on:  www.mrbye.com/stories.  If you enjoy what you read, let me know at davidbye at berkeley.net and I will pass your words of praise on to my deserving students.

            Happy Leap Year to all,

            Mr. Bye

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.