[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Help Needed with Registration

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Feb 20 09:55:19 PST 2012

Do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,  jhuseby at pacbell.net

This coming week Tuesday, Feb. 21 through Monday, Feb. 27 Belinda McDaniel
will be registering new students for the fall semester in the Admissions
Office at 1835 Allston Way.  She needs help greeting new families,
explaining the system, and making copies.  I have volunteers Tuesday and
Wednesday and the following Monday morning as well as Monday afternoon.  I
need help Thursday and Friday mornings and afternoons Tuesday through
Friday.  This is a chance both to help Belinda and ease the transition for
new families to BHS.

Please let me know if you can help.  Also, if your child is currently
enrolled at King, Longfellow or Willard, you do NOT have to reenroll in the
district or register at BHS.  This will be done automatically.  Registration
this week and next Monday is for families new to BUSD.

Janet

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To