[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Auction Items at Berkeley Live! Event on March 10, 2012

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Jan 15 12:55:37 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mary Jacobs,
mkanejacobs at gmail.com

Did you make a New Year's Resolution to get healthy and fit?   We can help
you to keep those resolutions.  The Berkeley High Live! annual silent
auction has items for you.

Place your bids at the festive fundraising event on Saturday, March 10 from
5:30-9:30 PM at the Ed Roberts Campus in Berkeley.

Try for one of the following memberships available at the silent auction:

UC Recreational Sports Facility
Ironworks
Oakland Hills Tennis Club
The Ice Chamber

We are still accepting donations for the auction including gift certificates
for local restaurants, vacation homes, fine wine for the Instant Wine
Cellar, and more.

To donate, please contact Mary Jacobs at <mkanejacobs at gmail.com>

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To