[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING - Thank you from BHS Development Group

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Dec 8 10:23:49 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, please contact Michael Spolan,
Michael.Spolan at sig.com

Dear BHS Community:

On behalf of the Berkeley High School Development Group we wish to thank all
of you who graciously spoke to our volunteers during the phone-a-thon event
on the evening of November 29.  We appreciate the support and time of
parents, donors, and all other supporters who spoke to our team. It was fun
for us to connect with the community and get feedback.

Your support helps pay for programs out of our general fund, such as after
school tutoring and drug and alcohol education programs. If you have not
donated and still wish to do so before year end, please go to our website at
www.bhsdg.org <http://www.bhsdg.org/>  where you can access our Paypal link
or get the address for mailing of checks.

Thank you again and best wishes for the holidays.

BHS Development Group Board

Contact: Michael Spolan

            spolan at sig.com

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To