[BHS Etree] TEEN SERVICES - New Activities at the YMCA-PG&E Teen Center

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Dec 5 17:11:04 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Pete Gerharz at 510 542 2121 or
pgerharz at ymca-cba.org

Join us at the YMCA-PG&E Teen Center for the following, FREE events! (*)
Indicates additional information.

Yoga Class (Every Tuesday from 4:00-5:00pm)

Come attend FREE, drop-in Yoga classes at the Teen Center designed to reduce
stress, increase core strength and flexibility, and improve cardiovascular
health. An emphasis will be placed on applying the principals of yoga to
everyday life, using them to aid in tasks that require focus and discipline
- including schoolwork! Our classes will take place in a teen-friendly
environment, apart from the stresses of everyday life.  For more
information, contact Pete Gerharz at 510 542 2121 or pgerharz at ymca-cba.org.

Movie Night Event (Thursday, December 15th from 4:30-7:30pm)

Come join us at the Teen Center for our FREE movie night with popcorn,
refreshments, chips and dip, and so much more! The Teen Task Force and
Y-Scholars staff combine efforts to put on an event showing a film picked by
the 200 Y-Scholars students. Enjoy watching a quality film the day before
school lets out for break!  For more information, contact Pete Gerharz at
510 542 2121 or pgerharz at ymca-cba.org.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To