[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING - eScrip Instructions for Sign-up

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Dec 5 17:05:16 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mimi Chin, mimichin2422 at gmail.com

The BHD Development Group would like to thank the 1,350 eScrip supporters
whose Safeway purchases brought in about $10,000 last year. If you shop at
Safeway and have a Safeway Club Card, you can also direct proceeds from your
year round purchases to go to BHS, at no cost to you. Just sign up at
www.escrip.com,  <http://www.escrip.com/> direct your donation to BHS (group
#137646958) and submit your Safeway Club card number. If you have eScrip
questions, contact Mimi Chin at mimichin2422 at gmail.com.

Any Safeway shopper can be a BHS eScrip supporter. So, I urge you to send
this email to your family, friends, co-workers and church members who want
to support BHS. As the only public high school in Berkeley, we hope to get
the support of the entire Berkeley community. Asking someone you know is the
best way to recruit new supporters. We need you help to double our
supporters and earnings.

25% of eScrip funds are put aside for the Athletic Fund and the balance go
into the General Fund.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To