[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Library Thank You, Mrs. Dalloway's Fundraiser

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 30 21:48:54 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Alexandra Provence alexandraprovence at berkeley.net

Parents,

We would like to thank you so much for your generosity to the library during the recent fundraiser at Mrs Dalloway's bookstore.  A number of our wish list books were donated, and we are currently processing them to circulate to our students.  These are all high-interest books asked for by our students, and can't express how thrilled we are to have them to check out.

Alexandra Provence and Ellie Goldstein-Erickson

Teacher Librarian
Berkeley High School

See our Reading Blog @ http://bayareabibliophile.wordpress.com/

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.