[BHS Etree] MISC- Ivoryana Valentin Memorial Scholarship

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 29 18:12:42 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Annie Johnston  AnnieJohnston at berkeley.net

Community Partnerships Academy students are trying to raise $1000 for the Ivoryana Valentin Memorial Scholarship, and need your help.  Students are seeking products and services to include in a silent auction to take place during the annual CP Academy Holiday Celebration, the evening of December 6th.

Ivoryana was a CP Academy alumnus of the Class of 2009 who was tragically killed in a car accident.  The scholarship is awarded annually to a promising CP Academy graduate.  If you have products or services that you could donate, our auction is a way to promote your establishment while supporting college-bound youth in our community.  And all donations are tax deductible.

There are multiple ways to donate:

Establish a time (prior to December 6th) when a student or teacher can pick up the item or certificate, and email the Student Leadership Faculty Sponsor with the information: JohnTobias at berkeley.net.

Drop the item off at Berkeley High School: 1980 Allston Way, care of John Tobias.

Call the CP Academy office to arrange a time to pick it up: (510) 644-4587

Checks can be made out to the BHS Development Group and earmarked for the CP Academy Ivoryana Valentin Memorial Scholarship Fund and sent to P.O. Box 519, Berkeley, CA 94701

We invite you to join our community as we honor the hard work of students in CP Academy.  Any contribution you can make will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Annie Johnston, Co-Coordinator
Community Partnerships Academy
Berkeley High School