[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES- Donate Blood Tomorrow, Nov 30 (Wed.) at BHS

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 29 15:18:28 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Chris Young  chrisyoung at berkeley.net

Dear BHS Community Members,

Tomorrow, November 30 there is a blood drive on campus managed by the American Red Cross, student leadership and the American Red Cross student-run club.

The blood drive will take place between 9am and 2pm.  If you'd like to donate, please check in at the front office through the main doors at Milvia and Allston and let them know you are here for the blood drive.  You will be directed to the donation center.

Expect the process to take about one to 1.5 hours total.  Because many students have signed up we cannot guarantee there will be a spot for you, but please try.  The morning is generally less of a wait.

Thank you for helping us to meet our donation goals!

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.