[BHS Etree] BHSDG - Annual Fundraising Drive

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 22 21:18:38 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Michael Spolan
Michael.Spolan at sig.com

Dear BHS Community:

We hope you received the Berkeley High School Development Group annual
report which was recently mailed to the community. The report gives
information about the many programs funded by your contributions to the
Development Group and also expresses gratitude to the donors.

This year we are again reaching out for your support to help all the
teachers and students of Berkeley High School. Our goal this year is to
raise $200,000 for the Development Group's general fund, in order to address
the school's needs in this time of budget cutting. Members of the
Development Group board may be contacting you in the next couple of weeks
regarding donations, including a planned phone-a-thon set for the evening of
November 29. Please accept our calls and feel free to provide your input.

Thank you for your support of the Berkeley High School Development Group and
Happy Thanksgiving!

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To