[BHS Etree] BULLETIN - Student Daily Bulletin, Nov. 22 (Tues.)
bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 22 10:32:27 PST 2011
PLEASE do not reply to this email. All information is collected and prepared for the bulletin by Belinda McDaniel at the BHS front desk. No additional information or details are available from the etree.
STUDENT DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
*New to the bulletin today
1. There is no school on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, November 23, 24, and 25 (Thanksgiving break).
2. If you have an elevator key and you no longer need it, please return it to Ms. Taylor at the front desk.
1. Multicultural Show (BHS WORLD) is coming up - Students please tell your teachers to sign up via Mr. Young. The event is Tuesday, November 22 periods 2-5. Encourage your teachers to bring you! It will be a great show!
1. Help Berkeley High’s Athletic Program win $5,000! Go to Honda of Oakland’s facebook page. Find Cal-High Bay Area 2011 in the photo albums, and click “like” on the Berkeley High Yellow Jacket. The bay Area school with the most “Likes” will win!
*2. Watch the Yellow Jackets Varsity Boys Basketball vs. Pittsburg on Tuesday, November 22 at 7:00 PM in Donahue Gym.
The first home game for the Lady Jackets is Wednesday, November 30 at 5:30 for JV and 7:00 for Varsity girls.
1. There will be a Chicano-Latino food sale Tuesday at lunch at the senior steps! Come enjoy delicious cultural food, plates are only $5.
* 2. Tis the weather for hot chocolate and donuts! There will be a hot chocolate and donut sale next Wednesday, November 30th at lunch. All proceeds will be donated to the homeless shelter by the Homeless Support Club!
The Hairspray Auditions are coming! The sign-up sheet has been posted-second floor of the A-bldg. Audition workshops are this week! Monday- Acting A208; Wed.-Dance in the East gallery; Fri-Singing in A205; All times are 3:40pm-5:00pm; Questions? Come to A208 at 3:40 pm today.
Do you like theatre? Do You Like the great outdoors? Then join Move-About Theatre for their third spectacular season of bringing plays to parks and public spaces. This year’s production will be William Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” Auditions will be held at the Yerba Buena Arts center at 701 Mission Street in San Francisco. Additional auditions will be at Yerba Buena on Saturday, December 3rd & Sunday, December 4th at 1:00pm. All you need to audition is a 2 minute comedic monologue form a classic or modern work that is not “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” You will also be asked to do a cold read. Find Move-About Theatre on Facebook to learn more. Send an email to director at moveabouttheatre.com to schedule your audition.
Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.
BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website: http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: 'unsubscribe'. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BHS