[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING - Calendar Sales for BHS Video Program

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Nov 11 19:45:40 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lorberlin at aol.com
Lorberlin at aol.com

The annual fundraising calendar sales for the video program at Berkeley High
are starting soon. (Please see dates below.)

We are selling 2012 wall, page-a-day and engagement calendars for only $6.00
each, or 4 for $20. These are the same calendars that are currently selling
in stores for $13-$19. We have, art, travel, humor, children's, sports,
spiritual, etc. They make great gifts.

WHEN: SATURDAYS from noon until 3pm on November 19 , December 3, December 10
and December 17

WHERE: 2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off Channing
Way.

RAIN OR SHINE

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To