[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Safety Committee updating, World AIDS Day....

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 7 14:53:38 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. This Wednesday,  Nov. 9 the Safety Committee will be updating classroom safety charts during the morning.  If you can help, please let me know at jhuseby at pacbell.net

2. On Thursday, Dec. 1 the Health Center will be sponsoring an event in recognition of World AIDS Day.  We will be looking for volunteers to help set up and usher from 8:30 to noon.  If you can help,  please let me know at jhuseby at pacbell.net  and copy Mr. Miller at Alanmiller at berkeley.net

Thank you!
Janet

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator