[BHS Etree] BUSD - BHS Spirit Rally 2011-12 Dances on YouTube

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 7 07:17:55 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan, markcoplan at berkeley.net

Here it is, the first release of videos on the Berkeley Unified School District's new YouTube site. We plan to post them on Vimeo (accessible at our sites) as well as the cheerleaders sometime Monday. Note: This is the BUSD's new YouTube site for releasing our school videos. Please take a moment to become a subscriber. There are a lot of BHS videos to come, and you will be notified as soon as I load them!

Mark Coplan, Public Information Officer

BHS Freshmen Dancers 2011-12 on YouTube: http://youtu.be/H7_JchX-ZUQ

BHS Sophomore Dancers 2011-12 on YouTube: http://youtu.be/FbKHxvA-oeg

BHS Junior Dancers 2011-12 on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lty1ujCiw-o