[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - TWO openings at the Front Desk

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 3 23:32:26 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

There are two openings for the Front Desk: Tuesday from 7:45 to 8:30 and
Tuesday from 10 to 11:30.  Volunteers work with Ms Taylor our school
receptionist  to buzz visitors in, hand out visitor's badges, answer the
phones, and help with clerical tasks.  It is a fun way to learn a great deal
about our huge and exciting school.  If you are interested, please let me
know at jhuseby at pacbell.net.  Thank you, Janet

Janet Huseby

Volunteer Coordinator

Berkeley High School

Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To