[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Writer Coaches needed at Berkeley Middle Schools

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Oct 27 19:21:06 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sahib-Amar Khalsa
sakk at mindspring.com

We've had a great response to Writer Coaching at Berkeley High! Now we need
volunteers at our WCC Middle School programs at Willard, Longfellow and
King.

You do not have to be a writer to be a writer coach - WriterCoach Connection
(WCC) provides hands-on training to give you all you'll need to be a
terrific coach. Community members of all backgrounds, ethnicities and walks
of life are welcomed. There is just one more training session being offered
for 2011 (beginning on Nov. 1) so register now at
www.writercoachconnection.org <http://www.writercoachconnection.org/> !

WriterCoach Connection is a rewarding experience working with students
one-on-one during class time on their writing assignments. Writer coaches
help students strengthen their writing and thinking skills by giving them
constructive feedback and building their confidence as writers.

To register for training and for more information, go to
www.writercoachconnection.org <http://www.writercoachconnection.org/>
(click on "Volunteer").

Sahib-Amar Khalsa

BHS Site Coordinator - WriterCoach Connection

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To