[BHS Etree] SAFETY COMMITTEE - Public Forum Thurs., Nov. 3, 7-9pm, Library

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 26 21:42:17 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Margit Roos-Collins,
margitrooscollins at comcast.net

The Berkeley High Safety Committee studies safety and school-climate issues
at BHS, develops goals to address problems and strategies to implement those
goals, and then monitors their implementation.  The goals and strategies are
revised each year and we want to benefit from your ideas and experiences to
make sure we address what matters most.  We invite you to attend our first
annual public forum designed to gather community input.

Do you have an opinion about the current School Safety Plan or the Goals and
Strategies?   Both are available online at the PTSA website
(http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/bhs-safety-committee.htm) and for review at
the front desk at school.   What issue do you think needs more attention?
Do you have an idea for how the school could solve a significant safety
problem?  Did you or your student have a safety-related experience that you
think we should know about when developing the school's safety plan?
Participants will have up to three minutes each to comment at the public
forum.    We look forward to hearing from you.

If you cannot attend but wish to submit comments to the committee, you may
send them to Margit Roos-Collins, Chair, at the email address listed above.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To