[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES - Message about Spirit Week from Student Leadership

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 26 09:15:18 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact ASB President Flora Ziprin at
flora.ziprin at gmail.com or Chris Young at  <mailto:chrisyoung at berkeley.net>
chrisyoung at berkeley.net

Dear Parents and BHS Community Members,

Please consider this message with your students for Thursday and Friday:

A SAFE AND FUN SPIRIT WEEK FOR ALL

For your consideration . . .

Drinking and drug use is not cool on Rally Day.

You make it less safe for yourself and other people.  Also you are likely to
get caught and face serious consequences.

The safety plan for this week and especially Rally Day includes more
authorities and measures in place than ever before so everybody can be taken
care of.

Your drunken self is not wanted.  We want you to have a safe and fun time
with a sober mind.  Get a natural high on the energy of the day!

So make the right choice on Rally Day.  We love you for who you are, and
we're looking out for you.

Thank you,

The Student Leadership Team