[BHS Etree] SPORTS - Winter Team Tryouts Start Nov. 7

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 24 14:01:13 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact the Athletic Director's office,
athleticdirector at berkeley.net

What do I need to do to try out for a team?

1. Complete an athletic packet including a medical examination form.  Have
all signatures and stamp by doctor, parent, and student athlete.
2. Athletic Packets available in Athletic Director Office or online at
www.berkeleyhighathletics.org
3. If you competed on a fall team, you only need two new emergency forms
(one for the AD Office and one for coach).
4. Attend team tryouts all 5 days.
5. Bring appropriate gear and water.

How do I turn in the Athletic Packet to Berkeley High?

Bring packet/forms to Winter Sports Athletic Packet Clearance Night on
Thursday November 3, 2011 between 5:30-7:00 PM at a BHS Location To Be
Announced.
Meet the head coaches of girls and boys basketball, soccer, and wrestling.

If you cannot come to Athletic Packet Clearance Night, return the packet to
the AD Office.

When and where are try outs?

Sport                                Day & Time
Location                            Coach
E-Mail/Website
Boys Basketball         TBA
Damion McNeil                      damionmcneil at berkeley.net

Girls Basketball          Nov. 7-8 @   7-9 PM        All Levels
Jacket Gym                  Cheryl Draper
cheryldraper at berkeley.net
                                      Nov. 9-10 @ 4:30-7 PM   All Levels
Jacket Gym
                                      Nov. 11 @ 10-12:30        Varsity
Jacket Gym
                                      Nov. 11 @ 12:30-2:30     JV & Frosh
Jacket Gym

Boys Soccer               Nov. 7-9 @ 3:45-5:30 PM
BHS Turf                        Behzad Golemohammadi
coachbehzad at yahoo.com
                                      Nov. 10-11 @ 9-4
Gilman Turf Field
www.futbolberkeley.com

Girls Soccer                Nov. 7-10 @ 5:30-7:00 PM
Gilman Turf Field         Suzanne Sillet
soccersuz at gmail.com

Wrestling                     TBA
TBA                                 Gabriel Tcruz
berkeleywrestling at hotmail.com

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To