[BHS Etree] MISC - Announcement from BHS Jacket

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Oct 11 20:36:12 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Reavey Fike reaveyfike at gmail.com

To all of our dedicated Jacket subscribers:

We greatly apologize to anyone who has not received the most recent Sept.
30th issue of the Jacket. We saw to it that every address was accurately
recorded and that each issue was safely delivered to the post office bulk
mailing center. The problems with delivery are coming from the post office
itself. It is unacceptable and we are doing everything we can to solve this
issue. We have already started our investigation and plan to have a meeting
the Branch Manager this week to sort everything out.

On another note, we have been forced to push back the October 14th printing
date. In the last week we have experienced a series of unexpected
technological difficulties relating to a failed server and worsened by the
blackout this afternoon. We are very disappointed and are hoping to revive
the server as soon as possible so that this issue can be mailed out next
week. All other printing dates will remain unchanged and everyone should
receive their subscriptions on time from here on out. Please contact Reavey
Fike at reaveyfike at gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns

We thank you for your ongoing support and your patience. After all, we would
not be able to function without our dedicated subscribers.

Reavey Fike, Yael Levin, & the entire Jacket Staff

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To