[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Mailing, please note correct date is Thursday, Oct. 13

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Oct 9 11:34:10 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net> jhuseby at pacbell.net

Last week I posted the incorrect date for the planned mailing.  We will be
working on the mailing Next Thursday, Oct. 13 (not the 11th).  This is  an
all-school mailing starting at 8am and going until we are done.  The action
will take place in the Admin Building (conference room B).  If you can
possibly help, please come to the front desk and they will point you to the
mailing.

Janet Huseby

Volunteer Coordinator

Berkeley High School

 <mailto:Jhuseby at pacbell.net> Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To