[BHS Etree] YEARBOOK - Purchase now for discount

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 7 13:28:36 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Gabriel Berent,
<mailto:gabrielberent at berkeley.net> gabrielberent at berkeley.net

It is time to purchase your yearbook.  Parents or students can purchase
their yearbooks in C327 during 7th period, or online (see below).

Yearbooks are $65 dollars at school until Nov 5, 2011, and then they will go
up to $80 dollars. Don't miss your opportunity to buy a book. We are only
purchasing 500 books unless we get more orders by March 31, so don't miss
your opportunity to buy a yearbook. We will sell out. Make checks payable
to: "BHS Yearbook"

To Purchase online: students or parents/guardians can go to at
<http://www.balfour.com/yearbooks.php> http://www.balfour.com/yearbooks.php
, then select K-12 and type in Berkeley High School.  It will show the items
available for purchase.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To