[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Planning Meeting for Berkeley Live Fundraiser, Tonight Sept 26

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 26 14:21:33 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jenny Burroughs, jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano, rluevano at pacbell.net

REMINDER - meeting today - Monday, September 26 at 6:30 pm

Come help the BHS Development Group plan the biggest fundraising event of the year, the 5th Annual BHS Live! Auction and event.

An team of enthusiastic volunteers is ready to start planning the event for this coming spring; but we would love your help too!   This live and silent auction raised $50,000 for BHS last year.  The proceeds of this event helps to fund many school wide projects and diverse needs throughout the school.  The event is a wonderful community party, and has sold out the last 3 years.

Our Start-to-Plan meeting is Monday, September 26th at 6:30 pm in  Conference Room B in the administration building.

We're looking for parents that are interested in working on the various roles that will make this event a success for Berkeley High.  If you have experience (or want to learn) running/coordinating a silent/live auction, check in/check out and/or food please join us.

Questions?   Contact Jenny Burroughs jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano  rluevano at pacbell.net
Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.