[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING - Planning Meeting for BHS Live! 2012 - 9/26 at 6:30 pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 22 21:10:53 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jennifer Burroughs,
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net

Come help the BHS Development Group plan the biggest fundraising event of
the year, the 5th Annual BHS Live! Auction and event.

An team of enthusiastic volunteers is ready to start planning the event for
this coming spring; but we would love your help too!   This live and silent
auction raised $50,000 for BHS last year.  The proceeds of this event helps
to fund many school wide projects and diverse needs throughout the school.
The event is a wonderful community party, and has sold out the last 3 years.

Our Start-to-Plan meeting is Monday, September 26th at 6:30 pm in
Conference Room B in the administration building.

We're looking for parents that are interested in working on the various
roles that will make this event a success for Berkeley High.  If you have
experience in running/coordinating a silent/live auction, check in/check out
and/or food please join us.

Questions?

Contact Jenny Burroughs jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano
rluevano at pacbell.net

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To