[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Whole Foods events - Sept. 10 & 14

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 6 05:36:14 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Susan Levine,
SusanLev at gmail.com

Announcement from the Berkeley Public Education Foundation

On September 14, Whole Foods will donate 5% of its gross sales to the
Berkeley Public Education Foundation.  BPEF gave Berkeley High School a
total of $27,503 in classroom grants last year; it also put a whole lot of
community volunteers in our classrooms through BPEF School Volunteers.  So
I think you'll agree it's a non-profit worth supporting.

I hope you will consider shopping at Whole Foods on September 14 to bump
up the $$ amount it sends to BPEF - so that BPEF has more to give to our
school!

Also, note that Whole Foods will host a Support Our Schools Carnival,
Saturday, September 10, Noon-5pm, with live music, barbeque, free food
samples, PTA and non-profit tables, bounce house, and more!

Again, don't forget:  5% Day is Wednesday, September 14, 8am-10pm.  3000
Telegraph Ave, at the corner of Ashby.

If you have any questions about the Berkeley Public Education Foundation,
please contact Susan Levine at SusanLev at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Susan Levine, Berkeley Public Education Foundation Board Member

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To