[BHS Etree] ETREE - News from the BHS E-tree

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 30 17:27:53 PDT 2011

Welcome!

Now that the school year has begun, the BHS etree volunteers would like to
welcome our new subscribers and welcome back our long-time subscribers --
a total of 2,944!  The etree, as you know, is a valuable source of
information for notices about important school events and activities.  As
BHS parents, we know how important it is to stay connected to school and
your student's activities. Please encourage all BHS families to subscribe
to the etree if they haven't already.

New etree Moderator

We are excited to announce that we have a fourth member of the etree team!
Lisa Sibony is the parent of a son who is a junior in Academic Choice, and
a daughter who is at King.  She graduated from Berkeley High, and has been
a long-time etree moderator at Emerson elementary school and Willard
middle.

Please remember.

We are a parent-run service and our time and resources are limited, so
please always respond to the contact person identified in the e-tree
message and not back to the e-tree (for example, please reply to Janet
Huseby at the email address provided when you are volunteering rather than
replying to the e-tree.).  Messages for the Student Daily Bulletin can be
sent directly to Belinda McDaniel at the front desk:
BelindaMcDaniel at berkeley.net

More Tips

For information on how to post to the etree, how to subscribe to small
school e-trees, tips on managing the numbers of emails you receive from
BHS, and more, please follow this link:
http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/bhs-etree.htm

We wish you and your student(s) a great year!

--Your etree moderators,

Diane, Lisa, Marguerite and Pat

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To