[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Help needed Monday and Tuesday, August 29 and 30

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Aug 27 09:13:43 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

On Monday we are expecting several hundred students to show up for a picture ID.  It turns out we need one or two parents throughout the day to help the photographer. We will need volunteers from 8:15 to noon and then 12:15 to 3:30

Tuesday is the first day of school.  If you are free to help deliver schedule changes, hand out schedules to those students who have already lost their schedule,  and generally help, please come help! We would like volunteers who can come in by 7:30 as well as those who can come later

Please let me know if you are free to help on either day.
Please note though that there will be no parking in the Teachers' Lots as there are not even enough spaces for the staff.

Thank you dear and wonderful community!
Janet

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator