[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BHS Wearables sales HELP NEEDED - Aug. 27

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 25 11:07:29 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Diane Douglas,
diane at profacto.com

The Berkeley Athletic Fund is seeking volunteers for a few events to see
spirit wear ("wearables") at various upcoming events:

Most immediately.we really need your help with this one:

1)      August 27 - a multi-year BHS reunion on Saturday at San Pablo
Park, 1pm - 3pm.

In the near future.

2)      Volunteers are needed for weekly wearables sales in the Athletic
Director's office.  We have traditionally been open for 30-45 minutes
after school one day per week - on Thursdays or Fridays, depending upon
the volunteers' work schedules.

3)      Finally, we are recruiting for a new wearables coordinator (or two
co-coordinators).  It's a lot of fun to meet students, coaches, teachers
and parents at the sporting events and at other occasions to sell
wearables.  The items sell themselves and there's a lot of room for
innovation - purchases of new items, implementing online purchasing, etc.
We plan to transition to new coordinator(s) by the end of this school
year.

Please contact Diane Douglas (diane at profacto.com) for more information.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To