[BHS Etree] SPORTS - Join Berkeley High Crew!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 22 21:43:29 PDT 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact Lindsey Anderson,
w_varsity_coach at berkeleyhighcrew.org

JOIN THE ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT AT BERKELEY HIGH THIS YEAR!

Please join us at our fall New Rower Meeting during the first week of
school. Rowing is a varsity sport at Berkeley High and our team consistently
sends boats to compete at the national level! Come be a part of this awesome
team!

What: MEETING FOR NEW ROWERS

Who: Boys and Girls, grades 9-12. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED

When: Thursday, September 1st @ 3:45pm in front of Donahue Gym (behind the C
building on campus)

Details:You'll get a chance to meet the team, the coaches, our nationally
ranked team members, and talk about what rowing for BHS is all about.

We look forward to seeing you! Please contact coach Lindsey Anderson with
questions: w_varsity_coach at berkeleyhighcrew.org

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Lisa Sibony and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To