[BHS Etree] SPORTS - BHS Cheerleader News

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 18 08:12:22 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sandra Coleman-McGill
scmcgillcheer at att.net

The BHS Cheerleaders, Jr. Varsity, Varsity, and Varsity Song leaders (a
total of 43 students) attended the USA camp at University California of
Santa Cruz, on July 29 through August 1, 2011. Four students received the
highest award, the All American award, and they are invited to attend the
Holiday Parade in London this December; their names are Da'lisha Davis
(Junior), Elnora Turner (Junior), Naomi Rodriquez (Junior), Kadijah Means
(Freshman). We want to congratulate them for their hard work; they really
represented Berkeley High School Cheerleader 100%.

Also, thanks to all students that attended the USA camp this summer, because
- on September 10, 2011 - all 43 students are invited to UCLA to participate
in the half time performance at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. We have accepted
their invitation, and making travel plans. Please help these students
fulfill this "once in a lifetime dream" with your support. Contact Mrs.
McGill, scmcgillcheer at att.net for more information.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To