[BHS Etree] ADMIN -Three (3) mistakes in mailing

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 9 15:56:06 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
jhuseby at pacbell.net

This week you should be receiving the BHS Summer Mailing.  It will arrive
in a large white envelope. In the envelope you will find a table of
contents.  The Table is correct.  However, in the letter which has the
registration instructions you will find reference to an Emergency Card and
Free and Reduced Lunch forms.  Neither of those forms was included in the
mailing.

1.	Emergency info is to be updated online.  We will let people know
how as soon as we know how.
2.	Free and Reduced lunch forms will be distributed during
registration.
3.	Times. Again, there are no registration times indicated on the
mailing label for 10-12th grade students.  We will post times as soon as
the photographer sends us the times.

Janet

Janet Huseby

Volunteer Coordinator

Berkeley High School

Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To