[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Summer Mailing in College/Career Center on Wed. and Thurs.

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 1 20:34:54 PDT 2011

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, please contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

The summer mailing venue, scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday of this week
has been changed.  We will be meeting in the College and Career Center which
is located on the second floor of the Admin Building-entrance through the
main doors on the corner of Allston and Milvia.  I will be up and running by
8:30 on both days.  I expect to go until five on Wednesday but hope to be
finished earlier on Thursday, but I cannot be sure.  Many thanks to the
volunteers who have let me know that they can come help. If you have not yet
contacted me, I particularly need help on Thursday morning though will be
happy to see you any time you are free.   For the summer mailing you may
park in the Teachers' lot located on Milvia across the street from the Old
Gym.  For these two days only, ignore the threatening signs.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you Wednesday or Thursday.

Janet

Janet Huseby

Volunteer Coordinator

Berkeley High School

Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To