[BHS Etree] SPORTS - Cross Country High Altitude Camp, July 19-23, 2011

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jul 6 11:11:38 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Brian Bort brian.bort at gmail.com

We were full, but now we're not. Berkeley Parks and Rec has opened 20 more
spots for our High Altitude summer camp at Echo Lake near Tahoe.

If you know of incoming Berkeley High School runners or potential runners
who would like to and enjoy the scenery, the altitude, and the camaraderie
of Berkeley's Echo Lake camp, please get in touch with Cross Country Coach
Brian Bort.

415.439.3257 or brian.bort at gmail.com

The dates are July 19th-23rd, leaving Berkeley @ 11:30 on Tuesday the 19th,
and returning around 6pm on July 23rd.

Please contact Coach Bort for cost and logistical details.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To