[BHS Etree] BUSD - BHS Graduation 2011 Photos

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Jun 19 11:20:18 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan
Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

See my top 1,500 photos of the 2011 graduation, broken down into manageable
pieces. I managed to get 90% of the graduates - my apologies to the 10% who
moved too quickly as I raced to keep up with the flow.

Thanks Class of 2011, for so many wonderful years. I couldn't count the many
faces that I recalled last night from as early as your pre school and
elementary grades.

Principal Pasquale Scuderi, words can't express all that you've accomplished
this year at Berkeley High, but the eloquence of your words to your seniors
and their obvious affection for you are the best example I

can come up with.

Now go back and revisit one of the best BHS graduations ever. Note: DVD's of
these photos and others will be available on campus sometime next week -
watch for an email announcement.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer

--------------------------------------

BHS Graduation 2011 - Getting Ready at Flickr.com:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157626867361999/

BHS Graduation 2011 - Performances at Flickr.com:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157626992211862/

BHS Graduation 2011 - The Diplomas Part One at Flickr.com:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157626868802901/

BHS Graduation 2011 - The Diplomas Part Two at Flickr.com:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157626993923586/

Mark A. Coplan

Public Information Officer, BUSD

510-644-6320