[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Staff Changes

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jun 9 22:27:10 PDT 2011

Do not reply to this email, please contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

It is with great pleasure that we announce that Ashley Milton, current
Berkeley High IB Coordinator, will join the administration team at Berkeley
High as a Vice Principal.  Ms. Milton has been the IB coordinator at BHS
since the program's inception.  A search is underway for a new IB
coordinator.

And, it is with regret that we announce that Amy Frey  will be leaving
Berkeley High to assume the principalship at Lionel Wilson Prep, a 500
student 6th-12th grade charter school which is part of the Aspire Network.
Amy, a graduate of BHS herself, is looking forward to her new position but
knows she will miss the students at Berkeley High. "I love them," she says.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To