[BHS Etree] BUSD - Please Take the Survey re Bullying at Schools

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jun 8 07:01:57 PDT 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact Leah_Wilson at berkeley.k12.ca.us or
Josh_Daniels at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Please take the survey on bullying at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BUSDBullyingSurvey

*Please do this as soon as you can - it only takes about 1-2 minutes.*

This link is embedded on the web page regarding the BUSD School Board which
is

developing a new policy addressing bullying in our schools. But the survey

link got a bit buried on the Open Town Hall format so we wanted to call it

out.

A forum on this topic will be held on Saturday, June 11, from 10-12 at the

YMCA Teen Center:

2111 Martin Luther King Junior Way

Berkeley, CA 94704

In addition, an Open Town Hall forum has been launched to solicit community

input on this issue. The Open Town Hall information can be found here:

http://www.peakdemocracy.com/715

Do not reply to this email, contact Leah Wilson ,

Leah_Wilson at berkeley.k12.ca.us  or Josh Daniels,
Josh_Daniels at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Sincerely,

Peggy Scott,

for the PTSA, which organized the February Sexual Harassment and Bullying
Forum

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To