[BHS Etree] SENIORS - Graduation Ticket Info for Students on Free/Reduced Lunch

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 31 20:05:31 PDT 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact Vernon Walton,
vernon_walton at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Graduation is almost here and we are excited about our class of 2011 and the
graduation ceremony at the Greek Theater. We are looking forward to
celebrating our seniors accomplishments and sharing this special moment with
the BHS community, family and friends.

Students on free and reduced lunch are eligible for discounted graduation
tickets.  Any student on free and reduced lunch seeking discounted
graduation tickets should see their counselor.

NOTE: Discounted graduation tickets will not be sold without a verification
letter from the counselor.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Wednesday June 1 and will be sold every day
after school from 2:30-4:00pm in the Athletic Ticket Office by the Donahue
Gym.  Students on free and reduced lunch will receive their first two
tickets for free and 5 additional tickets for the prices below:

Lawn - $5

Bowl - $6

Disabled - $5

If the student needs more than five tickets they will need approval from
their administrator.  Five additional tickets can be purchased beginning
June 10 for the following prices:

Lawn -  $7

Bowl -  $8

Disabled - $7

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To